Tuesday 26 June 2012

Why do people find it easier to send their feelings via electronic devices ?

 
                                                                                                  SEXT ME
 
Morning sunshine coast. Here's to my first ever blog and hopefully my last. Here is one of the many things I hate.
After a multitude of time spent pondering and observing I feel like I have the right to conclude that people just don't talk anymore. Instead of talking they text, no punctuation, no grammar, LOL this and XD that. It seems that people have hit the evolutionary cul de sac and that all we have left are a bunch of half tards pseudo communicating with others in a dialect that resemble more what primates yell out than our standard Queens English.
 But I won't let myself lose sight of the reason I am writing this. Why do people find it easier to send their feelings via electronic devices rather than an old fashioned tete a tete?
Besides the fact that I threw up in my mouth a little, I was shocked after receiving a text from a female friend saying how she feels about me followed by a close up picture of her poontang. Why did she feel more comfortable about doing that through her phone and not telling me in person when I had spent most of my time with her that day? Maybe that's the problem with "the younger generation" we leave nothing to the imagination.
A university in Michigan conducted an experiment with 600 mobile phone users.
Results showed that primarily, people find texting preferable as they have more time to think about what to reply compared to a traditional conversation. People are afraid of rejection so if what they send isn't taken well they can deny that they sent it due to someone stealing their phone or some other lame excuse, whereas words uttered have no return policy, is this creating a false stem of security? If you are interested in viewing the full in-depth study then visit sparkingdawn.com on their article entitled "texting makes us more honest".
But when you are sitting next to that person and they text you, "how are you?" I don't know about you, but that blows me away and is a major turn off.  I'm not going to be hypocritical though, I hate texting but I do it, hence my self loathing but in my defense I mainly do it because the only way people recognize your existence these days is through your user name so here's a shout out to all the sexyplayboy69xoxo bitches out there I love all of you!
This leads to my final question; will talking soon be an art as valuable as writing is now? This is why I have chosen this subject to conduct research in for my course work for next year. Here's me signing out, sext me maybe ? xx.
                                  
                                                                 Théodore arshad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.